Opensips + FusionPBX audio sent to wrong IP and wrong port (192.168.1.7:7078)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instigata

Nov 13, 2020
Hi all,

I had tested an Opensips (registrar) + Freeswitch (media) setup on an Amazon instance and all seemed to be working fine. However, for production I wish to have Opensips and Freeswitch on separate instances. I have managed to setup the ACLs/IPs correctly (famous last words). From the tcpdump, I see when I call the IVR, the reply is being sent to the correct IP but the port number is 7078.

UPDATE: After removing Opensips IP from ACL - I did a tcpdump, it seems that FusionPBX is now responding to the local IP (192.168.1.7) and port 7078. (01/07/2021).

Any thoughts on the problem? And fix?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Instigata

Nov 13, 2020
Hi all.

Lots of views, but no answers - I may have been wrong about this being an obvious problem. A little more context. The test I had done on the same instance was with Opensips + Freeswitch, following the OpensipsFreeswitch integration guide. I had to add opensips to the "public" profile. On the fusionbox installation, there's no public profile and I had initially added Opensips as a Gateway. That wouldn't even answer calls.

When I added Opensips as an extension, calls are answered, but I can't hear anything. The destination port always seems to be port 7078. To sum up, if Opensips will be used as a registrar and fusionpbx for media/IVR - where/what's the way to add Opensips please?

Hope that helps a little.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
You have posted no logs or opensips config. The person who can fix it for you with that limited info is a genius, that is why you probably have no replies.

Instigata

Nov 13, 2020
This seems to have been 2 issues. FusionPBX/Freeswitch would use the local IP (I believe "auto-nat" wasn't working), and also the opensips config wasn't correctly handling SDPs. Long and interesting journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.