Parked call gets transferred to fax on tone_detect

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbardon

Jun 20, 2020
Hello,

I'm having an issue where a parked call gets transferred to the fax extension, effectively losing the caller. The call gets parked and stays in 5901 for a few seconds, then gets transferred. Wondering if there is a note in the music on hold that matches and triggers the tone detect? My dialplan has the detect timeout set to +5000, so the detection should be inactive by the time the call is parked. What else could make a parked call trigger the tone detect?

Screenshot_20201118_191100.png

Call log is attached, and thank you for looking.

Attachments

• tone detect problem at 16:32:49.txt
    297 KB · Views: 2

bbardon

Jun 20, 2020
Just had a call this afternoon where I was talking with a customer and the call went dead. She called back and said we were talking and suddenly she heard a fax tone. So now it's not just parked calls.

Am I correct that tone_detect is only supposed to run for a short time on an incoming call and then exit? How is it transferring to my fax portal after 30 seconds or 3 minutes into a call? I have to disable incoming fax until I get this sorted. Thanks for any help.

bbardon

Jun 20, 2020
I seem to have it working now by changing the tone_detect duration from +5000 to +6 and adding a few more settings. Calls are not being interrupted and incoming faxes are received. Going with this for now.

Attachments

• tone_detect_inbound_route.png
    tone_detect_inbound_route.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.