Parking lines/keys Cisco SPA525G vs SPA504G via Provisioning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJPMontreal

Feb 28, 2020
Configuring parking slot in last 2 lines/keys Cisco SPA525G vs SPA504G via Provisioning.

I'm having problem to setup the last 2 lines/Keys of the SPA525G via provisioning because I cannot change the lines/keys to "Disabled".
Those lines keep saying Line "1" so the parking slots (5901 and 5902) couldn't work.
This is what my XML for SPA525G looks like:

{foreach $keys["line"] as $row}
{if $row.device_key_category == "line"}
<!-- Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id} -->
<Extension_{$row.device_key_id}_ group="Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id}">{$row.device_key_line}</Extension_{$row.device_key_id}_> <!-- options: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/Disabled -->
<Short_Name_{$row.device_key_id}_ group="Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id}">{$row.device_key_label}</Short_Name_{$row.device_key_id}_>
<Share_Call_Appearance_{$row.device_key_id}_ group="Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id}">{if $row.device_key_type == "shared"}shared{else}private{/if}</Share_Call_Appearance_{$row.device_key_id}_> <!-- options: private/shared -->
<Extended_Function_{$row.device_key_id}_ group="Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id}"/>{$row.device_key_value}</Extended_Function_{$row.device_key_id}_>

However, on the SPA504G it works and the lines change to Disabled with the following:

{foreach $keys["line"] as $row}
{if $row.device_key_category == "line"}
<!-- Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id} -->
<Extension_{$row.device_key_id}_ group="Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id}">{$row.device_key_line}</Extension_{$row.device_key_id}_> <!-- options: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/Disabled -->
<Short_Name_{$row.device_key_id}_ group="Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id}">{$row.device_key_label}</Short_Name_{$row.device_key_id}_>
<Share_Call_Appearance_{$row.device_key_id}_ group="Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id}">{if $row.device_key_type == "shared"}shared{else}private{/if}</Share_Call_Appearance_{$row.device_key_id}_> <!-- options: private/shared -->
<Extended_Function_{$row.device_key_id}_ group="Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id}"/>
{else}
<Extension_{$row.device_key_id}_ group="Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id}">Disabled</Extension_{$row.device_key_id}_> <!-- options: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/Disabled -->
<Extended_Function_{$row.device_key_id}_ group="Phone/Line_Key_{$row.device_key_id}">{$row.device_key_value}</Extended_Function_{$row.device_key_id}_>
{/if}
{/foreach}

I tried to copy the above for 504G and pasted on the 525G and still can't have the lines disabled... What I'm missing here??????
Thanks

Attachments

• SPA504G.jpg
    SPA504G.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 3
  • SPA525G.jpg
    SPA525G.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.