Passing original caller_id on attended transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewsamuels

Dec 14, 2016
Hello,

We are trying to pass the original caller_id when a call comes in from the PSTN / Mobile and is then transferred to an extension.
At the moment the extension sees the caller_id of the extension that transferred the call. On Blind Xfer there is no issue.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that works in my searches but I am sure someone has came across this issue before.

On the Yealink Phone I have the caller_id_source set to RPID-PAI-FROM but that doesn't work as Freeswitch does not seem to be sending any display updates.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 19.46.23.png

In the SIP Profiles I am also using send-display-update = True.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
this ha
Hello,

We are trying to pass the original caller_id when a call comes in from the PSTN / Mobile and is then transferred to an extension.
At the moment the extension sees the caller_id of the extension that transferred the call. On Blind Xfer there is no issue.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that works in my searches but I am sure someone has came across this issue before.

On the Yealink Phone I have the caller_id_source set to RPID-PAI-FROM but that doesn't work as Freeswitch does not seem to be sending any display updates.

View attachment 3376

In the SIP Profiles I am also using send-display-update = True.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
this had me puzzled to because if the blind transfer isn't answer and goes to VM and the recipient receives the vm it shows it came from the extension that initaited the transfer which was super annoying... i know one thing i did is apply account.1.cid_source=3 to their provisioning template site-wide, which is the same thing u did, but you said u changed this on the phone (singular), which phone initiator or recipient?

ill check other areas to see if i applied anything else to fix this issue and post back shortly....

ewsamuels

Dec 14, 2016
this ha

this had me puzzled to because if the blind transfer isn't answer and goes to VM and the recipient receives the vm it shows it came from the extension that initaited the transfer which was super annoying... i know one thing i did is apply account.1.cid_source=3 to their provisioning template site-wide, which is the same thing u did, but you said u changed this on the phone (singular), which phone initiator or recipient?

ill check other areas to see if i applied anything else to fix this issue and post back shortly....
I changed the CallerID Source on the phone receiving the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.