provisioning question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConFusious

Dec 1, 2020
can the Fusion PBX do features like valet park by programing the phones locally via the phone's web interface? I am a support team member for a hosted Fusion and one of our clients can no longer be provisioned via Fusion. Its a firewall issue on our side but the boss doesn't want to believe that so nothing is done about it. I therefore was trying to make valet call park work by programming the phones themselves remotely. Like this for Yealink phone call park button, value, park+*5901 name, Park 1 etc. call park works but instead of having a blinking red light the green light just goes out. For Asterisk this is very straight forward but not for Fusion. I am thinking that for some reason Fusion needs to be in agreement with the Device setup and the only way to do that is with autoprovision.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Manual programming of feature keys such as park works just fine. I haven’t had a similar problem with Yealink phones since we don’t have many in production but seem to remember some firmware versions had issues with BLF updates.

A packet capture may shed more light on what is happening, but the programming method isn’t it.

Status
Not open for further replies.