SIP status failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGOODDAY

Aug 15, 2020
Hello guys,
Thanks to all the contributors here.
I have a challenge that is common in fusion PBX to me twice now.
At first experience, when I installed fusion PBX, I did all necessary config as expected and created an extension and connected through a Softphone. I observed that video was not working. After much effort, I got a way around it and video worked. Then I did a sip rescan and restart.
To my surprise, the restart never restarted but will always indicate restart successful. After I waited for several minutes, I had to click on Start and it complained as invalid. Did several restart over and over and still same challenge. I had to reboot my server. Upon reboot, all went well for about 3 hours and suddenly, became inaccessible online. I had to go to the shell command and also observed that it was inaccessible from there, then I went to my account on ovh and rebooted from there and it still was inaccessible. After much effort, I had to do a reinstall. Today, this morning, I observed that some extensions were not connecting to other extensions. Some others logged the Softphone out and was refusing them on time out. So, I went to my server after much complaint sent as tickets to check the challenge and finally choose to restart the internal sip and same problem I experienced as explained in my above happened again and after much effort, I had to reboot from shell command and it became accessible. Exactly 3 hours later, the saver has gone rogue again. It has become inaccessible again and has refused to reboot from my account on ovh. Has anyone this type of experience and what you did to finally solve your challenge.
Thanks again to all of you great guys on this platform.
I appreciate

Status
Not open for further replies.