Switch to master (4.5.12) -> Missing menu items, no provisioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdcockers

Mar 9, 2018
Hi all, I made the switch to master today, it seems like a few of the menu items are missing (removed?) now.

Missing are any of the editor menus (command, grammar editor, provision editor, script editor etc) and the /app/provision page used for provisioning phones appears to be non-responsive also. It's almost like nginx is selectively rendering folders, as the /app/provision folder is definitely there.

Did I miss a step somewhere, or what should I be looking for? Everything that is accessible seems to be working fine, I'm just missing a few things.

Thanks!

tdcockers

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks Mark, I wondered that from looking at the Git repo but wasn't sure. Does this include the auto-provisioning system?

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Provisioning system is still built into Fusionpbx. It just has to be enabled. If you used provisioning before, you should be familiar with settings to securely enable provisioning.

if you are referring to “provision editor” for modifying templates in GUI, that would be part of the “edit” repo Mark pointed out. Templates can always be edited from file system using your favorite editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.