Time conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
Just a thought, i have a customer on our fusionpbx multitenant hosted system, they have time conditions activated for their tenant and in the main it works well, however they have asked if they can have akey that shown which mode its in , and also if they can override it for holidays etc.

I think that maybe using call flows will work for the override, so in condition 1 it goes to timecondition , in mode 2 it goes to a mailbox for example, but i cant figure out the blf for timeconditions, i know about blf for callflow but that doesnt sort the timeconditions mode ..

Thanks
K

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
lol, sorry, I definitely would. Like, you need a light to tell you you are at your desk? ie within office hours :D

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
:D Maybe we could make a business of this, pop a message on the phone, "Time to go home" :)

Yss

Jun 5, 2018
any update, i have the same issue we need a way to override a time condition, let say snow day,

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
any update, i have the same issue we need a way to override a time condition, let say snow day,

Put a call flow before the time condition so that by default it uses the time condition but you can override.

Reactions: cengbrecht

cengbrecht

Jun 24, 2018
The other customer I am dealing with this on said, its one day, they can wait for the voicemail. :p hahahaha

Darcy Primrose

Do not know if anyone is still chasing this. As previously stated, insert a call flow before the the route, then set a blf as the feature code. You can then press the button to activate or deactivate the override and it will light the lamp, at least it does on grandstream, yealink and vtech.

Status
Not open for further replies.