Trying to enable Twilio Secure Trunking – TLS SRTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradgarrison

Feb 20, 2023
I started with the directions below and was able to install a certificate via Lets Encrypt, enable TLS via the variables on FusionPBX, and get the system listening on 5061 and 5081. I have a Yealink phone that was configured for TLS with FusionPBX. However, when I enable secure trunking on the Twilio portal, I can no longer make outgoing calls from my deskphone. When Secure Trunking on Twilio is not enforced, I can make outbound calls from my deskphone that appears to be using TLS. When Secure trunking is enabled on the Twilio portal, it appears that no traffic makes it outbound from my FusionPBX to Twilio.

Unfortunately, once the desk phone was switched over to TLS, sngrep does not pickup the traffic anymore. .

Do I need to make changes to my gateway or dial plan in FusionPBX once TLS is enabled? Not sure what I am missing here. Any advice would be appreciated.

https://docs.fusionpbx.com/en/latest/additional_information/sip_tls.html

Twilio Secure Trunking.png

FusionPBX SIP Profile variables .png

FusionPBX SIP Status.png

FusionPBX Gateway settings.png

bradgarrison

Feb 20, 2023
Update: So TLS inbound and outbound seem to be working. However, where I am at now is trying to enable SRTP outbound to Twilio because I am getting the following message when I make outbound calls with the "Secure Trunking" enabled on Twilio. This error message is from Twilio.

Msg"SIP trunk or domain is required to use secure media (SRTP)."
ErrorCode"32208,SIP trunk or domain is required to use secure media (SRTP)."
LogLevel"ERROR"

Status
Not open for further replies.