Update database table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiz

Mar 29, 2021
I have multiple fax server's settings with incorrect server address. how can I replace all with a database query ?

1683233202285.png
for example, change server address from old.domian.com to new.domain.com

Thanks

Jiz

Mar 29, 2021
resolved with below.

UPDATE v_fax SET fax_email_connection_host = REPLACE (fax_email_connection_host,'old.domain.com','new.domain.com');

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
check out dbeaver as well for future uses... im not a DB guru at all and dbeaver allows me to simply open table data and treat it like an excel file, but if your savy with query than im sure that is way faster

I wish there was a book to easily teach me more about postgres by example and not every little thing about postgres... just how to manage it and stuff

whut

Dec 23, 2022
check out dbeaver as well for future uses... im not a DB guru at all and dbeaver allows me to simply open table data and treat it like an excel file, but if your savy with query than im sure that is way faster

I wish there was a book to easily teach me more about postgres by example and not every little thing about postgres... just how to manage it and stuff
Interesting idea for a book, video tutorial, etc. That would be fun to put that together.

Jiz

Mar 29, 2021

Good idea. How do you connect DB with dbeaver ?

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
Good idea. How do you connect DB with dbeaver ?
I use ssh with my key file. You will also need need the db name (fusionpbx) as well as db password you can run: cat /etc/fusionpbx/config.php | grep password

Status
Not open for further replies.