Voicemail GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc6650

Apr 8, 2019
Hello
This maybe a rookie question, however as a user (user ID 700 / DN 700) I want to be able to administer my voicemail via a GUI. Is this possible? I want to be able to log into my VM and listen to any messages or record / upload a new greeting. Can this be done via the GUI or is VM admin all TUI based? If I log is as a user (I'm assigned to the "user" group - not the admin or superadmin group) I don't see the option to administer my mailbox. Have I been assigned to the wrong user group and should be set up as "admin" or do I need to alter the dashboard setting for "user" in the Advanced > Default Settings > Dashboard

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

Where can I administer my voicemail from the page below?

1625328198539.png

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
You can add it in Menu Manager, however I also think you can just click the voicemail box in question on the interface.

mc6650

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks. I will look into menu manager. Regarding the voice mail box, I don't see where I would administer the mailbox Greetings as a "user". Is there a screen shot that someone could post that illistrates this?

mc6650

Apr 8, 2019
Hello
I've got it working and have figured it out. Assigning the user to the "user" group gives the correct permissions to access the voicemail GUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.