Yealink line BLF keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2svoip

Dec 9, 2019
all of a sudden all the line keys on a T54W have stopped working, PARK programmed ones are working fine, but the line lamps have all just disabled - everything is functioning fine, they light up if you press them to get a line - no changes were made to fusion at all. tried handset reboot, handset factory reset - it re-auto provisions and same thing, no lights on the line keys

fusion version 4.5.20

never seen this before, so strange - has anyone else ?

Last edited:

s2svoip

Dec 9, 2019
just to update this, after testing, reverting to system images from days ago, no change

also factory reset T54W and T40G, both showing same issue, disable auto-provision and did a factory reset then just used the handsets HTTP interface to add a line, still no light on the line key - very odd

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Do you have these keys configured as BLF or just line keys? The reason I ask is because an idle BLF (BLF LED mode = 0) will show solid green but for a line key, an idle line will cause the LED to be off.

s2svoip

Dec 9, 2019
under account, register I have account1 registered, that's it. no other keys programmed on this test handset

BLF LED mode is default at 0. with this an idle un-unsed line1 LED is off - your saying this is as expected?

unless I am going crazy (which your now making me think I am), idle lines for me have always been solid green?

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
I believe by default, idle keys are solid green if set as BLF keys, but idle keys set as lines are off.

s2svoip

Dec 9, 2019
I feel pretty stupid if this is the case. but I swear on my life I have always remembered the lamp light being on and green for idle lines. but all my testing including factory resets over 3 different yealink handsets are consistent with what you said.

I have been testing fanvil handsets and they have the line light on solid green on idle, maybe this is where the confusion is.

is there a way to turn that on for yealink you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.