Yealink phones t42u

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
Hello
I am finding a very strange issue with configuring a Yealink phone.

Fusionpbx extension connecting every sip application like zoiper microsip.

But it's not connecting to the Yealink phones.

I have tried that phone with other company sip account it's registering.

Can someone face this issue?

Thanks

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Enable 'rport' under the Advanced settings for the account if you are configuring it manually. This will be enabled if you are using provisioning.

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
hello hfoster.
you are a genius. yes i just go the yealink phone page and enable the rport and its worked.
but can i not just change something in my server so it will be work without the rPort enable in yealink phone.
as i have tested with other voip accounts in that yealink phone without open the rport and its working.
only my server has the issue.

thanks
mahim

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
super.. i just add this to my sip profile.. and its working straight away.. big thanks and salute to you sir.

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
https://developer.signalwire.com/fr...eroperability/NDLB_13174057/#ndlb-force-rport

NDLB-force-rport = true in your internal SIP profile. This isn't intended behaviour though. Phones are supposed to send rport if they are behind NAT networks.
hello sir can you please help me another thing.
basically my voip server i have added in the termination side prefix for my gateway provider.
as they told me i need to send calls with prefix 4000 not direct international format
so i send them like 4000+353+mobile number

but in my yealink phone i just dial 0035387123456789 like full international format
call is going no problem
but i can see in the phone its shows when connecting 400035387123456789 as this how my gateway provider receiving.
how can i hide this from my SIP Phone user? as its my internal system provider matter. i can't show them this thing.

can you please help me that can i update something in my sip profile or may be the phone need to configure like this?

thanks

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
I'm not sure it's entirely possible unless your provider strips it back off when sending your phone UPDATES and future INVITES. You'll probably notice at the start of the call the prefix isn't shown.

What is the reasoning for the prefix of 4000 anyway? The only time I encountered stuff like this is with PSTN where you could select another call provider than BT for handling your calls.

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
thanks for your reply. its basically they have 3 quality of routes.
1. premium which is 4000 prefix
2. gold which is 5000
3. standard 6000

so based on the prefix the routing works. but i only see this in the yealink phones. not any other phones like grandstream

thanks

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Looking at the Yealink documentation, it is possible to disable COLP (COnnected Line Presentation) under the variable account.X.cp_source, it's already preconfigured in the templates by FusionPBX and has a Default Setting, you will want to change that to '1' and reprovision the phone. This is not possible to change via the web interface so you will need to enable phone provisioning. As a side effect, it will stop the phone updating the display when you get transferred to other numbers or extensions.

1675702393609.png

Status
Not open for further replies.