Add "1" to Ooutbound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy J. McGary

Jul 21, 2017
I have several providers and have created a call rule that bridges the 10 digit US number to a number of providers in order, and it works fine. The route receives a 10 digit US number or a 1+10 digit number dial string and strips off the "1" if there and bridges the 10 digit number to the gateways in in sequence until the call is processed. Problem I have is one provider requires the "1" to remain or to be added to process the calls (DIDLogic). Calls are cancelled by provider for invalid number format. If I change the $1 in Outbound rule to a 11 valid 1+ number the call processes. Simply stated I need a simple answer that has thus far escaped me. How to prepend a 1 on the "bridge" line for that indivdual gateway. I have tired \1$1, \1+$1 and \"1"+$1....any ideas out there. I know there is a really simple answer and will feel dumb once someone posts it :)

Timothy J. McGary

Jul 21, 2017
I have several providers and have created a call rule that bridges the 10 digit US number to a number of providers in order, and it works fine. The route receives a 10 digit US number or a 1+10 digit number dial string and strips off the "1" if there and bridges the 10 digit number to the gateways in in sequence until the call is processed. Problem I have is one provider requires the "1" to remain or to be added to process the calls (DIDLogic). Calls are cancelled by provider for invalid number format. If I change the $1 in Outbound rule to a 11 valid 1+ number the call processes. Simply stated I need a simple answer that has thus far escaped me. How to prepend a 1 on the "bridge" line for that indivdual gateway. I have tired \1$1, \1+$1 and \"1"+$1....any ideas out there. I know there is a really simple answer and will feel dumb once someone posts it :)
Actually I tired all over again and this time \1+$1 worked so i thought I would leave this up. Simple but pulled hair out for a few minutes. Must have had a stray space or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.