Call Center Agent Workspace/Dashboard with Embedded Webrtc Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelptan

Oct 22, 2018
Had some time on hand, took a few of the best ideas/works/recommendations and also some tweaking to come out with a Call Center Agent Dashboard/Workspace.

1) Auto login with embedded webrtc webphone when signed in.

2) Agents able to login/logout of Queues.

3) Click-to-call for recent calls & abandoned calls widgets.

4) call center queues dashboards with supervisory features (if perm is supervisor)

5) single "workspace" view for agents and supervisor.

Borrowed works from -

kelptan

Oct 22, 2018
Hi,

1706232313616.png

• Drop this phone.php page (please rename the filename) as the dashboard targets the page as per "Path"

• Since my use case was for call center agents, therefore i'd only avail this to agent Groups. For your case, you may want to change that to users instead. Also remember to create the user and assign it an extension.

Attachments

• phone.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: critian_ecom

kelptan

Oct 22, 2018
I'd also commented out the autoload. So user will need to hit the "Launch Webphone" button.

1706233280398.png

critian_ecom

Dec 18, 2020
Oi,

• Eu o adicionei como um widget de página da web adicional por meio do painel. Os códigos que editei foram amostras retiradas dos trabalhos originais do criador do navegador phone (versão popup) - https://www.innovatasterisk.com/phone/popup.html

View attachment 3812

• Solte esta página phone.php (renomeie o nome do arquivo), pois o painel direciona a página conforme "Caminho"

• Como meu caso de uso era para agentes de call center, eu só aproveitaria isso para grupos de agentes. Para o seu caso, você pode querer mudar isso para usuários. Lembre-se também de criar o usuário e atribuir uma extensão a ele.

Thank you for the informations.
I'll put it into practice and let you know if everything goes well, but in any case, thank you in advance for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.