Call Pickup on multiserver set up not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptvoip

Mar 8, 2017
Hi

I am having an issue with intercept. Upon *8 it calls the script, and attempts to call the extension that is initiating the intercept, but it fails instantly with FS hanging up the call.

I had thought the clue was here:
witch_cpp.cpp:1366 [intercept] Hostname: xxxx1 Call Hostname:

note the Call Hostname is blank. But having hardcoded that to xxxx1 as well it still does this so it doesn't look like that's the problem.

that line is immediately followed by:

2017-03-08 17:12:00.528720 [DEBUG] switch_cpp.cpp:1113 sofia/internal/102@domain.domain.com destroy/unlink session from object
2017-03-08 17:12:00.528720 [NOTICE] switch_core_state_machine.c:385 sofia/internal/102@domain.domain.com has executed the last dialplan instruction, hanging up.

Any ideas here? Both extensions are on the same server, just to clarify.

cptvoip

Mar 8, 2017
ok I don;t know if this even related to a multi server, apparently it worked perfectly fine for the last 2 weeks but stopped working yesterday - since rebooting the cluster basically

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
CTVoip solved his, his server was using the sqlite coredb file rather than postgresql.

Robert Pasha

Jun 8, 2017
Hello All,

We are experiencing the same issue.

We changed the core.db location from the hard drive to a RAM Drive and now if we dial **[Ext] nothing happens. It looks like intercept.lua is looking for the core.db in the old directory. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you
Robert

Robert Pasha

Jun 8, 2017
This is my workaround. Since no one has the answer.

I created a symbolic link in the original folder pointing to the new location of my core.db.

That fixed the problem. Let me know if you need help.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I'm still scratching my head here about what you call multiserver. Unless you are doing domain based load balancing.

How are you distributing these calls? Any way other than domain based and it just doesn't work. It can appear to but there's a bunch of other things that won't work either, parking, blind transfer to name just two.

Status
Not open for further replies.