Call Screening and Find-me-Follow-me conflict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokla

Sep 21, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi so I'm new here and migrating from FreePBX/Asterisk. We use the "Call screening" function on all of our extensions as well as the Find-me-Follow-me feature so that an incoming call will ring on our mobile phone Apps first (or occasionally a desk phone), then ring the mobile number directly, then go to voice mail.

One thing I've noticed in migrating to FusionPBX using Call Screening and Find-Me together on a given extension is that once the PBX tries the 2nd or any subsequent numbers on the "find me list", the Call Screening feature doesn't work. In other words, when the PBX tires the first number on the FindMe list, it performs the Call Screening function (playing the caller's name and asking for accept or decline the call), but on any subsequent numbers no Screeing is offered- if you answer it just connects the calling party to you unannounced with not change to decline.

On FreePBX/Asterisk, the Call Screeing functions works for every number on the Find-Me list.

Is this a bug in FusionPBX? Any suggested work-arounds would be greatly appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.