Click-to-call no TOTP

wouam31

Jul 1, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue with the click-to-call feature. I'm trying to make it work via API because I've enabled TOTP. I've created a user, disabled TOTP for the user, and generated an API key.

However, when I use the link, I end up on the TOTP activation page.

Is there a way to bypass the TOTP setup during the process?

Thank you.

https://<domain>/app/click_to_call/click_to_call.php?key=<API>&src_cid_name=ClickToCall&src_cid_number=<cid_mumbrer>&dest_cid_name=&dest_cid_number=&src=<extention_number>&dest=<destination_number>&auto_answer=&rec=&ringback=us-ring

wouam31

Jul 1, 2022
Hi all!

I added totp to False in the user, but it still asks me for the totp.
Any ideas?
Thanks everyone!

Capture d’écran 2024-04-01 à 10.54.48.png

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
If I remember correctly from my Fusion days, you can't override a setting to false in that way. Because you have set Enabled to False, it just means that setting is not enabled at the user level in which case the underlying default setting will be used.

You also have the added complexity that the "Array" type is "added to" so if you have totp in the default settings it will always be there.

wouam31

Jul 1, 2022
Hi Adrian,

Thank you for giving me an avenue to explore.

I tried to look at the problem the other way around:
In the default settings I deactivated the totp, then in the user I activated the totp.

This allows me to manage who should have the totp and who should not have it.

On the other hand, my problem: a user for whom I activated the totp does not work. Just with the username and password I can log in or this user must have the totp.

If anyone has any leads, let me know!
Thank you all.

Capture d’écran 2024-04-03 à 12.37.53.pngCapture d’écran 2024-04-03 à 12.39.14.png