Do not disturb change agent status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huan

Mar 23, 2017
I'm working on my Freeswitch project for a few days. The call flow is almost done. The problem is changing the Call Center Agent status to Logged Out to skip the Agent of being called in the queue. I tried to change the status in the extension do-not-disturb (*78) in the dialplan. But that does not work:
res=${callcenter_config(agent set status user_${caller_id_number}@${domain_name} 'Logged Out')}
Is the data code wrong or is there any easier way to fix this (eg. via device button DND)?

EDIT:
The prepix for the users: user_
The code works now.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2017-03-23 om 23.52.42.png
    Schermafbeelding 2017-03-23 om 23.52.42.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Huan

Mar 23, 2017
My next problem is to connect the DND button to an extension instead of using the extension *78.
Is there a way to detect that button?
I am currently using device tiptel 280

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2016
inside-out.xyz
DND from telephone is very different that the web DND.

Phone's DND answers with a 486 sip code (if I remember for good). Which it can cause issues if you combine it with ring groups.

DND from. Web plays with a variable in the directory.

You will need to read your phone's manual to see if you can configure an event hookup,,. Otherwise you will need to code a FreeSWITCH event handler to try to sync they option, but it won't work until the telephone rejects the first call.

Huan

Mar 23, 2017
DND from telephone is very different that the web DND.

Phone's DND answers with a 486 sip code (if I remember for good). Which it can cause issues if you combine it with ring groups.

DND from. Web plays with a variable in the directory.

You will need to read your phone's manual to see if you can configure an event hookup,,. Otherwise you will need to code a FreeSWITCH event handler to try to sync they option, but it won't work until the telephone rejects the first call.

Thank you for the information! I managed to set the DND button keys in the phone interface (Phone->Features->DND):
- On Code to *78
- Off Code to *79

With these settings the phone calls the right extension and updates the agent user status! Make sure to call the update agent user status before do_not_disturb.lua. Otherwise it will be skipped.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Why do you not just log the agents in and out? It can be done with *22/23 if I remember correctly, as long as the agents have been correctly defined.

Huan

Mar 23, 2017
I totally missed those settings. Those require the agent_id as input from the user but the user should only press the DND button in my case. Which means I still have to edit the settings like I did above.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Huan, with at least one of them, it is just a toggle, ie no agent ID needed. On at least one of my systems, the phones just have a button programmed for login/out. They just hit that button. It also uses blf

Status
Not open for further replies.