Fatal error during upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Venable

May 20, 2017
I just upgraded to version 4.3.2 and the process appears to have been completed successfully after checking all upgrade options. However, I did receive an error with the following message...

"
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'core/users/permissions_default.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/var/www/fusionpbx') in /var/www/fusionpbx/core/upgrade/index.php on line 106" (see attached image)

upload_2017-5-20_16-51-6.png

Any suggestions on where to go from here... or is this nothing to really worry about? Don't know any affects yet, myself, as I just now completed the upgrade

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Sorry, no idea if it will have an effect, 4.3 is master so it could go unstable at any time, it certainly not a version I will upgrade to without speaking to the lead developer first.

Also, you should go through the upgrade options one at a time for best results.

Paul Venable

May 20, 2017
Well... my bad. This is kinda my first time upgrading on my own, so I followed the menu options, Advanced | Upgrade, and then checked all of the options. Didn't realize there was a later version, so that's what I got. I was actually expecting 4.2. System is mainly for my home now, so surprises aren't going to hurt really bad, but I do expect to expand services soon.

Does the lead developer frequent the forums? I haven't talked with him in a while and he's a pretty busy guy. What's the best way to get in touch with him now?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
What that probably means is that you were already on an earlier master, fusionpbx will not upgrade itself from stable to master. MArk will not come on here, better to try irc, or just do the upgrade again, if there was a bug it could be fixed by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.