Force outbound caller ID for DISA

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexoos

Apr 10, 2019
I enabled DISA through my IVR but I found that the original callers name and CID is being forwarded instead of the CID info from the PBX.

I don't want to force a blanket outbound CID from the dial plan as some users want their personal names to show up rather than the company name (from the extension level).

I cant seem to figure out how to force a CID on the DISA. I've tried action>set>effective_caller_id_number=1231231234 and it does not seem to work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

abelitouci

Jul 3, 2019
Houston, Texas
Hello,

Setting the caller ID on the dialplan works fine for me but i was trying to get the caller_id and destination dynamically from the database using the disa.plus.lua script, what i want to do is look up in one table and get the caller_id and destination_number from there, have any of you played with this before?
any help or hint is much appreciated

Reactions: josue.quintana

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
Sorry to hijack an old thread, but I recently needed to do this and I found that these are the correct variables to set:

outbound_caller_id_number=xxxxxxx
outbound_caller_id_name=[Name]

I recently had a customer that ran three different companies and they wanted a way to call on behalf of all three companies from one extension. I created three Disa's all with different call displays and it seems to work quite well .

Reactions: josue.quintana

josue.quintana

Feb 18, 2021
Sorry to hijack an old thread, but I recently needed to do this and I found that these are the correct variables to set:

outbound_caller_id_number=xxxxxxx
outbound_caller_id_name=[Name]

I recently had a customer that ran three different companies and they wanted a way to call on behalf of all three companies from one extension. I created three Disa's all with different call displays and it seems to work quite well .
Can you please show me how your DISA Dial Plan Manager is configured so it forces the Outbound CID.

My DISA is configured in a Fusion PBX that haves as it's gateway another Fusion PBX.

So far if I set the Outbound CID on the extension that is dialing the DISA feature code it passes the DID. But if I eliminate the Outbound CID in the extension no Outbound CID is passed down from my DISA Dialplan.

If make a call to my Fusion PBX's IVR and in the options choose the DISA. The CID from my cellphone number is passed through the PBX. It defeats the purpose of the DISA.

Attachments

• DISA DIALPLAN.png
    DISA DIALPLAN.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 29
  • OUTBOUND ROUTE.png
    OUTBOUND ROUTE.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 29

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
Hi Sorry for the late reply, I forgot which domain I did this for..
1616524682577.png

So this is set up as *53.

josue.quintana

Feb 18, 2021
Thanks you so much for replying. We manage to set it by just using caller_id! I'll try it out again with those argument in that same order because it makes better sense for documentation purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.