FusionPBX outgoing call failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

duc.dinh

Nov 27, 2020
Hello guys
I'm newbie, just working on FusionPBX platform this month and got the problem that need your help.
I installed 1 Fusionpbx server with 01 trunk peer as gateway. 01 domain has been create with 03 extensions (1110, 1111, 1112), inbound rule, outbound rule created also.
However, coming call (directly to ex 1111 by inbound rule) is work well, but out going call is not work.
I'm using Wireshark to capture extension's packet, it's say that "407 Proxy Authentication Required" and "406 Not Acceptable". But Freeswitch's log say that it is relate to acl "verifying acl "domains" for ip/port"

1608632785098.png
So, what can I do to fix my situation?

Noted: Gateway, Extension are using External profile

Hope to hear from you soon!!
Thank in advance

Matthew Main

Jan 24, 2017
How is your gateway setup up? Who is your provider? also how is your extension setup? what have you setup for outbound routes?

When you changed the ACL did you flush cache and reload xml?

duc.dinh

Nov 27, 2020
How is your gateway setup up? Who is your provider? also how is your extension setup? what have you setup for outbound routes?

When you changed the ACL did you flush cache and reload xml?
Here is my gateway configured, gateway provider is a telecom company in my country.
1608644109866.png

Here is my extensions
1608644273399.png
Outbound rule, press 9 then 10 digital
1608644355848.png

And this is my External profile settings

I have done for flush cache, reload acl, reload xml after changed acl
I tried to switch "auth-calls" to "false" but outgoing call not working also, do you have any suggest for my situation?

Last edited:

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
The ACL is wrong! That ip should NOT be in that CIDR field, just the IP alone in the domain field.

Matthew Main

Jan 24, 2017
As you are IP authenticating has your carrier whitelisted your IP? im basing this on the 407 Proxy Auth error seen in the SIP trace

I have my ACL setup the same way you did , IP address that the provider will be sending calls from in CIDR with the correct subnet mask.

duc.dinh

Nov 27, 2020
As you are IP authenticating has your carrier whitelisted your IP? im basing this on the 407 Proxy Auth error seen in the SIP trace

I have my ACL setup the same way you did , IP address that the provider will be sending calls from in CIDR with the correct subnet mask.
Everything is ok when I use Freepbx platform, just got trouble with outgoing call after moved to FusionPBX platform, as I know that my IP has been register with carrier, I think 407 Proxy Auth error is response from FusionPBX not from carrier.

I just install/ learning FusionPBX by myself so I may missing somethings, but I don't know where do I can start to troubleshoot this situation.
You guys please help me :((

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
There is no bug, you have made changes to your system that you 'guessed' you should make. No one has told you to make the changes you have.

duc.dinh

Nov 27, 2020
Did you reload acl?
Yes, I did, but I still can't make call to outside.
There is no bug, you have made changes to your system that you 'guessed' you should make. No one has told you to make the changes you have.
I installed FusionPBX on Debian server by this code, and follow document guide on www.docs.fusionpbx.com to create domain, gateway, extensions, inbound, outbound, added carrier IP to cidr filed, but I can only make local calls between extensions and incoming calls, can't make outgoing calls ==> that why I need your help to fix this error.
1608801468780.png

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
You appear to be connecting your extensions to the external profile, port 5080. You shouldn't be doing that. You should be connecting them to 5060.

duc.dinh

Nov 27, 2020
You appear to be connecting your extensions to the external profile, port 5080. You shouldn't be doing that. You should be connecting them to 5060.
Yes, you are right, all extensions using external profile with port 5080 because my FusionPBX located at Datacenter, extensions will be use both hard phone and softphone connect to FusionPBX from internet.
So, according to your mention, should I change port 5080 to 5060 => mean switch to using Internal profile?

duc.dinh

Nov 27, 2020
Update: I can make outgoing call now, I not change anything, keep using external profile with port 5080.
I attach new log of outgoing call, could you please help me review that, I don't know what wrong with my FusionPBX :(

duc.dinh

Nov 27, 2020
Update 2: the outgoing call working not stable, sometime I can make call, sometime can't. And I have double check with carrier technical they said that the SIP package forward by internal IP as a under picture, so outgoing call failed.

You guys please guide me how to config for SIP package forward correct IP (public IP).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.