Status
Not open for further replies.

wa4zlw

Jun 7, 2019
Blandon, PA
www.myinternetsupport.com
doing more snooping around I found a reference

<condition field="${toll_allow}" expression="^GW1$"/>

so I tried that and it doesnt seem to work for GROUP or I am doing something wrong

1574535183338.pnghere I am testing with my user which has Call Center Managers in the group for my user. This seems to work but when I change it to Call Center Agents it still runs this route so something is not matching properly

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Lower order numbers are processed before higher numbers. Everything could probably be built into one dial plan but would be more complex. Technically by default, all outbound routes are passed to freeswitch as one large dial plan.

Not sure what condition “group” would match, maybe user type groups but it would need {$group}. I was referring to using “call_group” as found on each extension. It would need to be
condition {$call_group}. Groupnametomatch

wa4zlw

Jun 7, 2019
Blandon, PA
www.myinternetsupport.com
GM ok on the priority that's what I thought just checking.
there is no way to do the $(group) in the pulldown. only has $(toll_allow) and group is listed under applications.
ok there seems to be two groups; One the user is a member of and one the extension is a member. so either way whatever I do I have to enter things twice. a group for the user and then either a toll_allow or call_group on the extension. looks like neither can be bound together?

let me play around a bit today. will report back what I find

thanks leon

Status
Not open for further replies.