SOLVED http connection refused

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessiem

Feb 11, 2024
Fresh install of debain 12, installed FusionPBX, but when I try to navigate to the url that I'm provided, it refuses to connect. I've tried checking my firewall, I've chacked fail2ban, nothing. Any other ideas for me to try.

*I'm also a complete noob at this.

whut

Dec 23, 2022
You must have a reboot after installing. If you have rebooted and it is still a problem then look at IP tables for a UFW rule blocking port 443 and a UFW rule blocking port 80. If those UFW port block rules exist in IP tables then delete them.

ardyhash

Jan 7, 2021
iptables and UFW are two separate firewalls and shouldn’t coexist, I believe fusionpbx uses iptables so if UFW is installed then remove it (but really read the docs and browse this forum as I’m speaking from memory and things change). Also, you mentioned very little information, but I imagine you’re attempting to reach a private IP over a public network, it’s very helpful to have basic understanding of networking fundamentals.

jessiem

Feb 11, 2024
Thanks for the replies. Turns out the issue was with Hyper-V overestimating the storage space on the workstation and that was providing various issues. After trying it again on an entire new machine it has installed and is now accessible from a web browser.

Reactions: markjcrane
Status
Not open for further replies.