importing from a.csv file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2017
Toronto, Canada
OK evereybody, I have a 150 Yealink phone install coming up just after the new year, and I would really like to avoid typing in all the extension info. Is there a way to import the data needed, so my fields are all full when the phones auto provision.

I have had a good experience with SIPX with this feature, but I am really enjoying the ease, of installation, and the
support from the FUSIONPBX community, so please can I get a Christmas present from the group

Howard

mfelli

Dec 24, 2017
Well if the extensions are sequential, you can create sets using the "Range" drop down. But not true for the Devices section. Adminer to the rescue! Advanced, Adminer logging in with the same username/password for FusionPBX...and you'll have direct access to the SQL database. It's pretty self explanitory v_devices for Devices, v_extensions for extensions...etc. On the bottom of the page there's import and export.

The only tricky part is UUID's. But those are simply generated during creation, I've used uuidgenerator.net to create bulk version 4 UUID's. I'd manually create a few extensions and devices to see what information would normally be in the DB and export a CSV to make a template based on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.