Installation on Debian 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davesworld

Feb 1, 2019
I installed FusionPBX on a fresh Debian 12 server yesterday, but I've encountered an issue where call details and call recording details are not being displayed after calls. Could you please confirm if FusionPBX is fully compatible and functioning correctly on Debian 12?
It absolutely is 100% compatible, especially since the installer has recently been updated to cover 12.

Anand

Aug 24, 2023
It absolutely is 100% compatible, especially since the installer has recently been updated to cover 12.
Ok Thank you, there seems to be another error that's happening with new installs. A lot of people are facing it. There is another post regarding this

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
It looks like mod_spandsp failing to compile is stopping a few other modules from being compiled. This compiles the missing modules other than broken spandsp.
cd /usr/src/freeswitch/src/mod/formats/mod_tone_stream && make install
cd /usr/src/freeswitch/src/mod/applications/mod_valet_parking && make install
cd /usr/src/freeswitch/src/mod/xml_int/mod_xml_cdr && make install
cd /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/debian/resources/switch
./source-permissions.sh
After this go to Advanced -> Modules edit and save one so that it rewrites the modules.conf file. Then restart FreeSWITCH or the server

Anand

Aug 24, 2023
It looks like mod_spandsp failing to compile is stopping a few other modules from being compiled. This compiles the missing modules other than broken spandsp.

After this go to Advanced -> Modules edit and save one so that it rewrites the modules.conf file. Then restart FreeSWITCH or the server
Thank you, that worked :)

Davesworld

Feb 1, 2019
I installed FusionPBX on a fresh Debian 12 server yesterday, but I've encountered an issue where call details and call recording details are not being displayed after calls. Could you please confirm if FusionPBX is fully compatible and functioning correctly on Debian 12?
That problem is not limited to Debian 12.
Ok Thank you, there seems to be another error that's happening with new installs. A lot of people are facing it. There is another post regarding this

Not just new installs, I had it too and had to follow Mark Crane's instructions to get it out of the ditch so to speak.

Davesworld

Feb 1, 2019
That problem is not limited to Debian 12. The thread you linked and following Mark Crane's instructions worked for me. The new method is easier on resources but it only updates once per minute so call records can take up to 1 minute to show up. People with Debian 11 had the same issue. It's a method change not a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.