Installer not generating a usable system

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_at

Jul 4, 2022
I've tried to install FusionPBX onto a VM in my home lab (AMD processor, Proxmox virtualisation) a few times now and it's just not taking.

The install runs through, seemingly with no major error, and ends at the post installation screen providing username and password along with the instruction to reboot.

Post reboot the system the web interface runs but the dashboard is basically completely empty.

Postgres is running, PHP is running email queue and event guard, Freeswitch is running.

I've tried clean installs onto fresh OS installs 4 times with the same results using both Debian 11 and Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. I have successfully installed FusionPBX in the past on Azure VMs and Vultr VMs so had no expectation that this would fail. Can anyone assist and is there somewhere I should be looking for evidence why this may be happening?

1687761965433.png

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
This issue has been confirmed and is being worked on currently, expect a fix shortly

M_at

Jul 4, 2022
Is there any further detail? Any way of reverting back to a working install script? It's been a few days now and I have an urgent requirement for a working system to be built.

Status
Not open for further replies.