IVR option transfer to external destination VGW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayusuf

Dec 24, 2023
I would need to know how I can transfer call to an external destination from IVR when end user press: 9XXX which is available in external VGW.

I have configured an option to in IVR as below:

/^(9[0-9][0-9][0-9])$/

1703486109208.png

but need to know how to set the external destination already registered.

ayusuf

Dec 24, 2023
Thank you markjcran for response, but I didn't find the option of selecting destination so I had tried with bridge & bridge_export then I called this Dial plan in the IVR with no luck.
Can you help more in explaining how to configure this Dial plan tools properly?

1703759190848.png

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
Dialplan tools is a tool to define actions with application and data. Then to select a dialplan tool go to Dialplan -> Destinations or IVR Menu or other location that has the destination select list.

ayusuf

Dec 24, 2023
Hi markjcrane, I would need to explain for you my setup to clarify the requirements here:

I'm having Cisco Voice Gateway with SIP link from the provider to call outside, moreover some extinctions with 9XXX are registered with this gateway.

what I need from this IVR setup is when receiving any call and get the character option with: /^(9[0-9][0-9][0-9])$/ to forward the call to the Cisco gateway.

I have tested of calling directly from the SIP phones registered with FusionPBX to these 9XXX extinctions successfully but not through the IVR.

Appreciate your support in explaining the best way of fulfilling this requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.