Mistake during Outbound Routes creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkrt11

Apr 13, 2017
I have made updating of all points, everyone separately.
It hasn't affected a glitch in any way.

vkrt11

Apr 13, 2017
I got it. Thanks.
Therein I was engaged in adaptation of FusionPBX to Russian.
In particular I have made completely ru-ru section of tables v_menu_languages of base and separately adaptation of the section FAX ru-ru.
Unfortunately I can't bring these modifications in base, it is necessary to import on the installed system data to base.
Thanks for your efforts.
I will look at results of test installation with an old script and I will think what to do next.
Good luck.

vkrt11

Apr 13, 2017
Installation of test system on Debian from an old script took place normally.
Configuring of an outgoing direction and the number plan for it goes without any problems.
The output arises by itself - a glitch in a new script of installation. And as in the version for Debian, so for FreeBSD.
Drop-out of errors during creation and deleting data are noted by me already in three different points of a configuration.
In an old script only one glitch is still found. The system doesn't give logs in with the database by means of ADMINER.
The incorrect password to a basis, is rejected by system. Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: IMPORTANT: the user of "fusionpbx" didn't undergo testing of authenticity (Peer)
I will wait for adjustment of a script.

vkrt11

Apr 13, 2017
Well, the cause of the glitch is localized.
Comparison of the old and new scripts revealed their almost complete identity except for the SQL and PHP options.
The key was the parameter in the "config" file.
Old:
# General Settings
Php_version = 5 # PHP version 5 or 7
New:
# General Settings
Php_version = 7 # PHP version 5 or 7
Total change in the current version of 7 to 5.
Run the script for execution and on the output we have a system free from glitches revealed by me in the process.
There's really one minus.
The glitch exits earlier: it is impossible in ADMINER to connect to the database with a valid password.
A similar experiment conducted on FreeBSD unfortunately ended unsuccessfully.
With the installed version of PHP = 5 everything is installed but the FisionPBX site does not open.
Looked a bit of the installation scripts from FreeBSD, there's a somewhat conflicting selection of packages when choosing version 5 PHP.
I unfortunately did not manage to understand the intricacies of the installation scripts.
Conclusion on the topic.
The authors in the process changed the version of PHP and did not test the previously written applications for the site for compatibility and functioning. If I accidentally caught three glitches, then I think that they are an order of magnitude greater.
There are no working ways for me yet.
You need a working system on FreeBSD.
I think this information will reach developers in some way.
I will wait for the solution of the problem
Thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.