Multiple registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPav

Dec 13, 2017
Hi, need some help with multi-reg

I have tried setting the multiple-registrations true True and multiple-registrations Contact True
I also tried setting, max-registrations-per-extension 4 True, I've since removed this.
I just can't seem to get all three devices ringing consecutively, I have windows softphone, android device and my Cisco deskphone, all set to register every 180 seconds. On the rare occasion all three will ring consecutively, and I can answer any of the devices, call again a minute later and only one or two of the devices will ring, doesn't seem to follow any pattern, probably just choosing last registered device, it's as if the multi-reg param is not taking affect, I've restarted my test server on each occasion after making changes...

Are there any further settings that aid or negate the multiple-registrations parameter? Do I need to set any other timeout in the sip profile to help keep multi-reg working better? Seems like if I disable the third device and only have 2 devices registered it works well, just that 3 devices registered causes my system to throw it's toys out the cot.

Status
Not open for further replies.