Provisioning server logs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessiem

Feb 11, 2024
I'm trying to diagnose why my phones are not able to download their cfg files. The phones simply say "could not download" and the "Log Viewer" option in fusionpbx is moreso useless because it doesn't detail registration attempts, nor does it detail the attempts the endpoints make to try and download their files.

tfernandez

Oct 31, 2019
Is this a new deployment? Is 'enabled' set to true in the Provisioning section of Default Settings?

danishhafeez

Jan 26, 2024
I'm trying to diagnose why my phones are not able to download their cfg files. The phones simply say "could not download" and the "Log Viewer" option in fusionpbx is moreso useless because it doesn't detail registration attempts, nor does it detail the attempts the endpoints make to try and download their files.

When troubleshooting phones unable to download configuration files in FusionPBX, start by verifying the correctness of configuration file paths and permissions. Ensure that the phones have proper network connectivity and that firewall settings aren't blocking file downloads. Review system logs for any errors related to the download process and examine endpoint configurations for accuracy, including server settings and authentication credentials.

best regard
Danish Hafeez | QA Assistant
ICTInnovations

tfernandez

Oct 31, 2019
when you log into the fusion web interface and try downloading the config file from the devices page, does it work?

Do you see any errors in the logs of nginx?

jessiem

Feb 11, 2024
when you log into the fusion web interface and try downloading the config file from the devices page, does it work?

Do you see any errors in the logs of nginx?
It does work, when I try to download the files manually from the web ui.

Status
Not open for further replies.