SOLVED SMS App Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anand

Aug 24, 2023
Hi all,

I'm trying to install SMS app inside fusionpbx and I'm not able to complete the installation process mentioned in github

GitHub Link: https://github.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-apps/blob/master/sms/README.md

In the above-mentioned link, the process of installation of the SMS app is as mentioned

cd /usr/src/
git clone https://github.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-apps
cd fusionpbx-apps/; cp -R sms /var/www/fusionpbx/app/
cd /var/www/fusionpbx/app/scripts/resources/scripts/app
ln -s /var/www/fusionpbx/app/sms/resources/install/scripts/app/sms

in which I'm not able to perform the 4th step as I couldn't find any such folder /var/www/fusionpbx/app/scripts/resources/scripts/app

Could anyone please tell me what needs to be done thank you.

dcitelecom

Oct 20, 2021
just create the missing directories with owner www-data:www-data and then perform the 4th step

Anand

Aug 24, 2023
I was able to make the outbound message work for Telnyx but inbound messages doesn't seem to come through. I'm not even receiving any logs. I have added the webhook url in Telnyx portal.

Is this a known issue with regards to Telnyx? I tried everything said in the guide but nothing seems to work.

Could someone please guide me though.

Anand

Aug 24, 2023
When I checked the error log I'm getting the below error could someone check it and let me what to do.

2023/09/17 07:53:43 [error] 680#680: *511 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function check_acl() in /var/www/fusionpbx/app/sms/hook/sms_hook_telnyx.php:7
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /var/www/fusionpbx/app/sms/hook/sms_hook_telnyx.php on line 7" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.76.120.130, server: fusionpbx, request: "POST /app/sms/hook/sms_hook_telnyx.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock:", host: "my.domain.com"

Anand

Aug 24, 2023
I found the issue and was able to solve it The SMS app main branch github codes won't work for telnyx there is some error in the code. I found the codes from the pull request in github and made all the changes from it and was able to send and receive messages even on zoiper

Whoever is trying to use telnyx use the codes from the below pull request as it works perfectly.

And in Access Control allow below IPs to receive messages.
192.76.120.130/32
192.76.120.139/32
192.76.120.144/32

I'm not sure if there are more IP that telnyx use to send SMS if I find any I will update it here, and I don't think they are using the IP that they have posted in telnyx website that is 192.76.120.192/27

Status
Not open for further replies.