SOLVED sofia_presence.c "Cannot find profile" after mod install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Sep 12, 2017
WA, USA
Hi All,

We're wanting to setup our production FusionPBX server to send logs to our Graylog2 server. FreeSwitch has a module for it. See https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/browse/src/mod/loggers/mod_graylog2. In the FreeSwitch HipChat, I also learned of the freeswitch-mod-graylog2 and freeswitch-mod-graylog2-dbg packages. (I definitely opted to go with the packages since that's way easier than trying to compile the source myself.) Making a copy of our virtual FPBX machine to test with, there were many FreeSwitch-related updates when I installed those packages, but it seems like FreeSwitch has had a pretty good history of compatibility between updates, so I gave it a shot. Everything appeared to install successfully, and the web GUI seems to be fully operational. However, now we get 9 entries of "[ERR] sofia_presence.c:553 Cannot find profile <domain name>" exactly every 5 minutes in the logs.

I'm not sure if this is simply because the test VM is behind a NAT on my desktop (and so all network functionality is affected) and won't be an issue on the production VM when I do the upgrade, or if this is caused by a difference in expected configuration due to the upgraded packages? Any thoughts from those who know FreeSwitch/FPBX under the hood?

Status
Not open for further replies.