softphone remote register issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

asuz

Jul 27, 2021
Hello to all, I just install fusionpbx to my odroid XU4 (similar to raspberry pi) at my home network. I am trying to remote register with GS Wave softphone app but didnot succeed. I open 5060 and 5080 ports and also 16384-32768 ports at my modem no luck. I change internal (also external) sip profiles "ext-rtp-ip" and "ext-sip-ip" to "autonat:my wan IP" still no luck, I read and apply lots of things from forum but no luck. What i am missing? Is there anybody help me ?

whut

Dec 23, 2022
in the gs wave extension account settings try changing Transmission Protocol to TCP and Register Expiration (minutes) to 3. Wait up to 3 minutes. If the extension/account is still unregistered try the other Transmission Protocol option of TLS (doubt you will be using TLS).

asuz

Jul 27, 2021
I tried to use GS wave, linphone, zoiper ...etc also regular yealink ip phone but no luck. LAN sip clients are ok to connect fusion pbx but WAN are not. Is there anybody help me. Here a fresh installed fusionpbx is ready to configure. Where should I start ? I can give remote access to any volunteer to help me

Last edited:

falk

Feb 2, 2019
Hello to all, I just install fusionpbx to my odroid XU4 (similar to raspberry pi) at my home network. I am trying to remote register with GS Wave softphone app but didnot succeed. I open 5060 and 5080 ports and also 16384-32768 ports at my modem no luck. I change internal (also external) sip profiles "ext-rtp-ip" and "ext-sip-ip" to "autonat:my wan IP" still no luck, I read and apply lots of things from forum but no luck. What i am missing? Is there anybody help me ?

u open sip alg ?

asuz

Jul 27, 2021
I want to check my configuration with you. When installing fusionpbx on my home network, should the domain be the local ip of fusionpbx or the wan ip? I want to be able to call extensions at home when I'm out of the house

jh81

Mar 22, 2023
How are you trying to connect?

if you are on the LAN, can you connect to the PBX LAN IP, and does it work then?
First start with making it work on LAN, if that works you can take the next step to get it working over WAN :) Could be a hairpin NAT issue.

talhasaleemahmed

Oct 4, 2023
same issue is with me also . installed fresh fusionpbx on digital ocean change the external ip using my wan in sip profile but not able to registered my extension using gswave.

Version of FusionPBX 5.1 the lastest one tried everything but not getting any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.