Trouble Accessing FusionPBX After New Installation on Debian 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdog2046

Mar 11, 2020
Good day,
As I have googled for an answer to my issue and have also searched these forums for an answer, but have yet to find one, I thought I would post here to seek some assistance.
I am trying to run FusionPBX with Nginx on Debian 9 Stretch. I can install FusionPBX, though when I go to the IP of the server, the below error is what I get:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42P01]: Undefined table: 7 ERROR: relation "v_default_settings" does not exist LINE 1: select * from v_default_settings ^ in /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/domains.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/domains.php(61): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/pdo.php(325): domains->set() #2 /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/require.php(77): require('/var/www/fusion...') #3 /var/www/fusionpbx/index.php(57): require_once('/var/www/fusion...') #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/domains.php on line 61
From my own programming experience, this seems like some tables or at least 1 table is missing from the FusionPBX database. Though if I am wrong about this, please do correct me.
I run FusionPBX with PHP 7.0 and Nginx 1.10. FusionPBX files are owned by user WWW-data.
PostgreSQL is Postgresql version 11.0.
I may be guessing here, so again, do correct me if I am not correct in assuming, however, could the above error be because FusionPBX expects an earlier version of PostgreSQL?
On another server I utilized for the install, they ran PHP 5.6 and the above error still was present. I say another server, because my server runs PHP 7.0. So to insure it was not my server I tried on another server running an older version of PHP. The PHP5 server also ran PostgreSQL 11.0.
All of these installs were done on a clean Debian 9 installation.
I may try and downgrade PostgreSQL on my machine and see if that fixes it, as the very last time I ran FusionPBX, back in 2012, it ran just fine, so I am at a loss as to why it won't run now.
I failed to mention, Freeswitch is why I am using Fusion PBX.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
I just did a test install on a vultr.com virtual machine with Debian 9. I used the official install from https://www.fusionpbx.com/download
It completed and logged in and everything looks fine except fail2ban filters didn't load... I'll have to look into that.

php -v
PHP 7.1.33-13+0~20200224.34+debian9~1.gbp2471e1

So your install is unusual because it should have installed PHP 7.1 by default.

Tips
- Make sure that you are running the install under the root user.

topdog2046

Mar 11, 2020
Odd? Quite. Funny you should mention root, as that's exactly how I ran the installation to begin with.
Maybe I'll wipe PHP and Freeswitch and try again? At a bit of a loss here at the moment. Appreciate the test install, however.

topdog2046

Mar 11, 2020
Hello,
I am happy to report that after wiping all traces of PHP and re-running the latest FusionPBX Debian install script, FusionPBX did succesfully install. Other than changing Nginx to listen on different ports for HTTP/HTTPS, things are working as expected.
I do have another issue, but I will create another thread for that.
Thanks for the assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.