Upgrade 4.5.31 (master) to Latest (5.1.3), No Registration safter Freeswitch update

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyryko

Jul 12, 2017
What I did/updated:
On a staging/clone VM I updated from 4.5.31 (master branch), to latest 5.1.3 (still master) and all that seemed to go smoothly. Before running that update I did a apt-get update and apt-get upgrade with the Signalwire key installed. I didn't notice at the time but it held back a bunch of packages.

After running the fusion/git update all seemed to be ok, but freeswitch stayed on the same version (1.10.7). I re-ran apt-get update with this command apt-get --with-new-pkgs upgrade it updated a lot, seemed to be ok. Rebooted, freeswitch had updated to 1.10.10.

Issue
After that no endpoints will register. They seem to just report "request timed out". I am not seeing them try to register in fs_cli, they are not getting blocked with fail2ban, from what I can tell ports are open in iptables, I have rebooted multiple times as well.

Any thoughts as to what the issue is? Fusion/Freeswitch not talking properly? Permissions? Forgot to add this is currently running on Debian 10.

I would consider fresh install but never have had a great way to move things over, is there now? Last time was a chore if I remember right.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
You can restart FreeSWITCH or go to the Menu -> Status -> SIP Status page and press the RESCAN button on all your SIP profiles.

The domains access control list was given a more intuitive name of providers.

This has been mentioned before on this forum.

tyryko

Jul 12, 2017
You can restart FreeSWITCH or go to the Menu -> Status -> SIP Status page and press the RESCAN button on all your SIP profiles.

The domains access control list was given a more intuitive name of providers.

This has been mentioned before on this forum.
This seemed to have worked, although I did reboot previously. I did clear the cache as well.

This a test server so just got back to messing with it. Now my custom music on hold is no longer playing. In the logs it says something like:
WARNING] mod_local_stream.c:875 Unknown source exampledomain.com/custom-hold, trying 'default'

I have confirmed the files are there (currently in wav) at /usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/music/exampledomain.com/custom-hold/....... and the permissions do appear to be the same as the live site and owned by www-data.

Any ideas here, ill keep looking but striking out so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.