WebPhone for FusionPBX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit Iyer

Feb 6, 2018
I have made a customer WebRTC phone using Browser-Phone for FusionPBX where you just need to assign a user to the extension and click on the webphone which will be available on fusionpbx menu. You won't need to register/enter any information about the extension, the system will fetch everything and register automatically.

Please let me know if there are any changes to be made.

Thank you.

Reactions: wouam31 and gflow

whut

Dec 23, 2022
Hello @Amit Iyer, This looks like an interesting application that I will look into further. Thank you for posting it. I say that I see a few points in the code and in the installation instructions that you are installing it in core, which I disagree with. As this is not operational to fusion's core I would recommend making some small modifications to be installed and code running as from the app directory. If I install in /var/www/fusionpbx/app/ instead of in /var/www/fusionpbx/core/ are there any required code changes for it to function properly?

Reactions: Amit Iyer

Amit Iyer

Feb 6, 2018
Hello @Amit Iyer, This looks like an interesting application that I will look into further. Thank you for posting it. I say that I see a few points in the code and in the installation instructions that you are installing it in core, which I disagree with. As this is not operational to fusion's core I would recommend making some small modifications to be installed and code running as from the app directory. If I install in /var/www/fusionpbx/app/ instead of in /var/www/fusionpbx/core/ are there any required code changes for it to function properly?
Hi @whut , You are right, i did not think of this. you can just copy the folder in /var/www/fusionpbx/app and then change the menu link to the new directory. Everything should work fine.

talhasaleemahmed

Oct 4, 2023
Hello Amit.

I also follow the same like github and its working but only audio and chat but when doing video call only i can hear audio and other option like screensharing etc is not working

can you help me to fix it

Amit Iyer

Feb 6, 2018
Hi.
You need to enable the video codecs in your Sofia profile and vars. Also you need to add screen share parameter in the Sofia profile I believe you are using internal profile. Add it in that and check mod_verto should be enabled.

talhasaleemahmed

Oct 4, 2023
iam very new to fusionpbx can you guide me

which sopia profile internal or external or which parameter i need to open

Amit Iyer

Feb 6, 2018
Advance -> Variables
edit global_codec_prefs
add H261,H263,H264

edit internal profile and make sure inbound-codec-prefs should be $${global_codec_prefs}

edit /etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/modules.conf.xml
and add mod_verto on it and restart freeswitch and try making video calls.

talhasaleemahmed

Oct 4, 2023
This part is made me confuse
edit /etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/modules.conf.xml
and add mod_verto on it and restart freeswitch and try making video calls.

can you write the line so i copy and paste in modules.con.xml

talhasaleemahmed

Oct 4, 2023
i have this book but as i told you iam very new to this pbx and you are already expert if you guide i will configure quickly

Amit Iyer

Feb 6, 2018
Bro, you just have to add mod_verto in modules.
<load module="mod_verto"/> and restart freeswitch. Make sure you add the codecs in vars.

wouam31

Jul 1, 2022
Hi!
I have a little problem, I did an installation on a test FusionPBX (ubuntu) and it works correctly.
So, I wanted to install it on my FusionPBX (debian) and I got an error:

Failed to locate the Project Root by searching for project_root.php please contact support for assistance

Do you know where it could come from?
I thank you.

Amit Iyer

Feb 6, 2018
it seems you are missing the file /var/www/fusionpbx/project_root.php

just run
Code:
touch /var/www/fusionpbx/project_root.php
and you are good to go.

Reactions: wouam31

talhasaleemahmed

Oct 4, 2023
one question is GSWAVE app support in the lastest version of fusionpbx when i try to scan iam getting invalid QRcode error

Status
Not open for further replies.