yealink set remote phone book for transfer to directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2svoip

Dec 9, 2019
can anyone point me in the right direction to set the default directory when in a call and you press Transfer > Directory - right now i goes to All Contacts which is empty. need to set this to remote phone book - local

found this post that describes my issue exectily, i replaced the softkey Directory with my own custom that goes right to the remote phone book - local directory for all extentions in the teannt - post is from 2017 so hoping its not a 'bug' anymore!

can only assume others make use of transfer to and the directory goes straight to the all the local extensions by default

Last edited:

s2svoip

Dec 9, 2019
It is the local phone book. Directory->Remote Phone Book->Local Phone Book.

View attachment 3913
yes on the handset those 3 are all populated with the remote URL, if I go Menu > Directory > Remote Phone Book > Local - I can see all the Extensions as expected. the issue is when in a phone call and you press Transfer > Directory it goes to a screen that says -Local Directory- and just has 1. All contacts - no other options, I want it to show the remote phone book - Local directory so people can easily transfer calls internally - if thats even possible ?

Last edited:

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
I try to stick with Yealinks, It's nice to only have the one manufacturer to deal with, but the customer generally chooses the model. We have more t42s models out there than anything else but we are currently selling a lot of T53s and t54ws.

s2svoip

Dec 9, 2019
I try to stick with Yealinks, It's nice to only have the one manufacturer to deal with, but the customer generally chooses the model. We have more t42s models out there than anything else but we are currently selling a lot of T53s and t54ws.
Biggest issue I am facing is inconsistency with provisioning, case in point with this thread. T43Us seam to work well but odd remote phone book issue. I have logged a ticket with yealink to see what they say. I tried a T44U but with no template in fusion, the phone book wouldn’t work at all. Do you custom all your own provision templates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.