Been playing with two factor auth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
is driving me away from investing my time any further in the product.
Kenny, I do hear what you are saying. I have made a good start on developing my own version. I really have had enough of waiting for a stable version but, for me, it is the "member applications" that have killed it, despite being member! The member applications are basically closed source and I will not have any closed source products on my platform. It does concern me that member applications will not have the same scrutiny as the rest of the code.

Needless to say that when my code is a little nearer usable, I will make it publicly available.

PBXMePlz

Mar 1, 2019
Basically, the lead developer won't touch google auth, it died there. I'm not reinventing a perfectly good racing wheel that many of us use already anyway.
Did you ever officially post a link to script/code? Might look at implementing this. Google Auth well, and at this point is what I use to lock down login to everything.
Also do you know if it rights to auth.log with the same failure event for the Fusionpbx.conf fail2ban filter?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
You would need top mod core files, that means you would be permanently having to maintain your own fork.

It can log to wherever you want it to.

I have the code somewhere but its far from production ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.