Call Detail Records App - Wrong Time Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeelkat

Jun 26, 2020
Hi Everyone.

I have a simple issue on one of my FusionPBX Nodes (the other one is 100% fine)

The Call Detail Records Application shows the time of call in UTC/GMT where we are located in GMT+2. If you click on the call itself the correct Time is displayed for the call. I have set the Timzone parameter in FusionPBX and on the OS and in php.ini

I have no clue what else it could be.

Incorrect Time - 12:23:09
2021-05-27_14-24-52.png

Correct Time 14:23:09
2021-05-27_14-25-52.png

Robert Pasha

Jun 8, 2017
Hello,

Default timezone is set in your user settings. Set your server time zone to UTC/GMT. Navigate to your user and change the time zone there then logout and log back in. That should fix your issue.

Robert

Nik3000

May 23, 2021
Hello, unfortunately my time is still displayed in 12 hour format.
Hello,

Default timezone is set in your user settings. Set your server time zone to UTC/GMT. Navigate to your user and change the time zone there then logout and log back in. That should fix your issue.

Robert
Solved.
I had to change the value from HH12: MI: SS am to HH24: MI: SS in the /var/www/fusionpbx/app/xml_cdr/xml_cdr_inc.php file.

Last edited:

FunkStar

Jun 16, 2017
Hi Everyone.

I have a simple issue on one of my FusionPBX Nodes (the other one is 100% fine)

The Call Detail Records Application shows the time of call in UTC/GMT where we are located in GMT+2. If you click on the call itself the correct Time is displayed for the call. I have set the Timzone parameter in FusionPBX and on the OS and in php.ini

I have no clue what else it could be.

Incorrect Time - 12:23:09
View attachment 2319

Correct Time 14:23:09
View attachment 2320
@Skeelkat did you end up finding a solution for this? We're also seeing correct time when we click on the time but the CDR overview shows it wrong.

Time zone set in default settings to "Europe/Brussels"
Time zone set in userprofile to "Europe/Brussels".

@Nik3000 Thanks, it's now showing the 24h format instead of the 12h (although still with AM/PM behind it but I don't mind it).

Status
Not open for further replies.