Call forward/Follow me need a Prefix to differentiate btw the normal calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratik.gedam

Jul 28, 2022
I want to set up Prefix on call forward/Follow me.
So that destination user should identify if call is being forwarded or normal call.
Please assist me how can I configure in Fusion PBX GUI, I am new to Fusion PBX

Thanks,

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
1659704211417.png

In the permissions for follow_me are two prefix options that are typically unticked. You can enable them to allow you to set a number/name prefix on Follow Me calls.

Pratik.gedam

Jul 28, 2022
Hi Team,

I have tried this way but couldn't achieve the scenario. Attached snap-shot for your reference.

1659964261897.png

I have created one Inbound destination and routed forwarded calls via it and allowed permission for caller ID, still didn't achieve.

Could you please assist if there any more changes required, or any other way we can follow to achieve it.

1659964295192.png

Thanks,

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Hmmm, seems there was a reason it was disabled by default. Looks like the LUA script for call_forwarding doesn't reference the variable after selecting it from the database. I'd love to help further but I am atrociously bad at LUA scripts, especially FreeSWITCH ones.

Pratik.gedam

Jul 28, 2022
Thank You for your help..!!
I will do some more investigation on LUA scripts, let see if it does works fine.
If anyone has idea about the same, please ask to help me here.
Issue Description : Add prefix for call forward as well for follow me on internal user routing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.