SOLVED Call forward with a condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2021
I have two domains, one for extensions from LAN and another for extensions that remotely login via internet.

Every user has an extension in the LAN and also in the other domain.

A user will either be logged in the LAN domain or in the remote domain.

If a user's LAN extension (LAN-123) is not registered, I bridge the call to the remote domain (REM-123).

This works as intended.

Now if the user is not registered in both the domains, I would like to forward the call to his mobile number.

I tried using the call forward application and gave the mobile number in Not registered field in the remote domain.

Now when an extension in the LAN calls LAN-123, since extension is not registered, it first bridges to remote domain REM-123. But since the user is not registered there, I get this error

2021-08-05 15:55:39.927366 [NOTICE] switch_ivr_originate.c:2999 Cannot create outgoing channel of type [error] cause: [USER_NOT_REGISTERED]

How do I force the remote domain to look in to the if not registered setting if the call originates via the bridge?

Right now the forward if not registered works only if the origin of the call is from an extension in the same domain, i.e if REM 456 calls REM 123 and if REM123 is not registered, it forwards to the mobile.

But if LAN 456 calls LAN 123 which is not registered --> bridge to REM/123 -> not registered (doesn't forward)

Could any one suggest a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.