Calling Between Nodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mydigitalself

Oct 20, 2019
Good Morning All,

I was wondering if anyone has a good method/instructions for intra-cluster dialing.

My current setup is 2 servers and phones all register to a single server and only connect to the 2nd server if the primary is down via SRV records. This works the majority of the time however lately I have seen issues with local ISPs where some phones will register to server A and some to server B. This seems to resolve itself within a few hours, and rebooting the phones on the wrong server does not get them to reconnect to server A.

For instances where this happens is there a way for a phone registered on server A to call a phone registered on server B. Both are on the same domain and from the logs it appears to be possible.

junction1153

Jul 15, 2020

mydigitalself

Oct 20, 2019
Thank you. I tried what was mentioned in that post without success. I will doublecheck and try again. Thank you.

mydigitalself

Oct 20, 2019
That does not appear to work.

For this I created a new ACL called nodes as well as the cluster-in context in the dialplan manager.

Freeswitch correctly responds that the device is registered on the other server; however the call instead of timing out, goes direct to voicemail.

switch_cpp.cpp:1447 [xml_handler] local_hostname: NODE2 database_hostname: NODE1 dial_string: {sip_invite_domain=DOMAIN,presence_id=111@DOMAIN}sofia/internal/111@DOMAIN;fs_path=sip:NODE1

switch_ivr_originate.c:3995 Originate Resulted in Error Cause: 41 [NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE]

The fs_path on both servers are different as I'm manually specifying the external IPs by hostname. Should I make these the same and if I do are there any potential issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.