can someone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
Hello Members
Warm greetings from me in this winter season. i am very new in the fusionpbx. i configure something and lost something. i think i am just wasting the time. can someone help me to configure and show me by skype. i dont know i can ask person to person help in the group.but i waste about 7 days almost.
i want to use fusionpbx for a cloud pbx project.
can someone have time to help me please? i am looking for someone like knows everything about fusionpbx and also freeswitch so if i have any question i can get the straight answer from you

thanks a million

just one thing i am ready to pay for your time if you can help me :)

Hello Sokalsondha,

Just like you. I am a newbie myself to fusionpbx. I spent a lot of time just to learn and understand fusionpbx and fortunately, I have some experience with voice/video communication technologies such as IP-PBX, video conferencing or what we always hear is 'unified communication' terminology. That's helped me quite okay.

I think you need to go through fusionpbx knowledgebase first and try to understand the mechanics and whatnot. You need to have a good understanding before you start the installation. Just go through the knowledge-base and don't forget to pay attention to the installation detail related to the operating system of your choice. It should be easy after you go through the research and start having fun on installation. Trust me that I encountered many failures on the installation until I got it right.

Have fun.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.