"Can't find user" error while domain and user exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlevoip

May 30, 2018
Hi
I recently upgraded to FusionPBX 4.2 from 4.0. After Upgrade something is broken and one of our trunks is not working properly (sip trunk 2).
I have a bit complex scenario and my English is horrible. I'll try to explain it as best as I can.

PSTN-------------(sip trunk 0)-------------->fusionpbx-4.2---------------(sip trunk 1)-------------->elastix--------------(sip trunk 2)------------>fusionpbx-4.2

fusionpbx-4.2: Our primary sip server
elastix: An old IVR only server
sip trunk 1: We route IVR number through it
sip trunk 2: Our IVR has a option 3. That option actually is a extension on fusionpbx-4.2. This trunk is connecting elastix to fusionpbx-4.2 again.

The issue:
when I call IVR from PSTN and select option 3, sip trunk works successfully.
but when I call IVR from a Voip Phone and select option 3 the call rejeced by fusionpbx-4.2 by this message:

Code:
2018-06-07 14:11:51.479835 [DEBUG] sofia.c:10044 IP xx.xx.xx.xx Rejected by acl "domains". Falling back to Digest auth.

2018-06-07 14:11:51.499911 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:2906 Can't find user [yyyy@fusiopbx4.2-domain] from xx.xx.xx.xx

You must define a domain called 'fusiopbx4.2-domain' in your directory and add a user with the id="yyyy" attribute

and you must configure your device to use the proper domain in it's authentication credentials.

fusiopbx4.2-domain and yyyy exists. The stranger thing is why it works when I call from PSTN? what is the difference?
this issue was not exist before upgrade.
Any help appreciated.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.