CDR export button is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

albert-g

Aug 11, 2020
Hello,
There is one strange thing. The button 'export' in CDR app, is missing, but I used it before on the same server.
1604051200745.png
I checked permissions, and in CDR checked all things, and here appeared also 'archive' and 'delete', I tried to restart server, but nothing helped.
Please advise where and how I can check what is the problem?

albert-g

Aug 11, 2020
I created new FPBX server to find the differences, and faced that on new one on 'Group Permissions' there is also 'xml_cdr_export', but on the one that have a problem this parameter is missing that is why I have this issue. And I cant understood, why this parameter is missing, and how, because I used this export thing before. Any ideas?
1604331279173.png

P.S. On the server that i have problem, I did many things, and now it is working as prod, that is why I am not just changing to new one. If there is some solution for this, it would be great, if not I will just change it.

albert-g

Aug 11, 2020
FYI:
My FPBX versions is 4.5.19. In my case it is resolved by itself, I didn't change anything on code, maybe just restart/flush cache, and so on, and it is just resolved. Actually in my not the big experience, I notice that updating process every time corrupting something and after there is very difficult to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.