Define Normal Dial Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
In reference to the page linked, "normal dial plan" would be the dial plans found under "DialPlan>DialPlan Manager"

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
I did a search and could not find a page entitled "normal dial plan". I thought maybe you meant something else. So going back to the page Inbound Routes, you will see that the reference is as opposed to the inbound route dial plan.

With that said, why must a person create an inbound route (normally done by the use of Dialplan>Destinations), but never have to create a normal dial plan?

Further, my Dialplan Manager does not have plans, but rather has a long list of variables.

I trust you can understand the confusion this causes a new comer.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
I can not possibly understand the level of confusion a new comer may have since every individual will have different levels of comprehension of the subjects involved.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Do you seriously not understand the differences between incoming call routes and normal dial plan functions after working with Fusionpbx for at least a year or is this just pedantic obsession with vocabulary words in the documentation?

The so called "normal" dial plan(s) are prebuilt in Fusionpbx for typical PBX functionality so do not have to be created by the user/admin but inbound routes must be built since those are unique to each installation.

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
Do you seriously not understand how to give clear and helpful information without questioning the OP?

KitchM

Jul 15, 2019
I appreciate your sense of humor. We all got a laugh out of that.

If you had been serious, your statement was contradicted by #6 above.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
While I do have a sense of humor, the post was serious. My twisted sense of humor is the only reason I continue to entertain your posts.
I have the third highest post count on this forum and the overwhelming majority are replies helping other users without questioning the OP's intentions.

My last question to you was also serious. From your post history the majority of your messages are in reference to the lack of clear explanations in the documentation or the responses given to you. The next most common posts from you are misleading or incorrect information given to others.
So the question remains, do you actually have such a lack of understanding of this project after at least 21 months of exposure or are you just being pedantic?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DigitalDaz

roibard

Jun 27, 2018
I am struggling to understand what you two are going on about?

Post #6 is spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.