SOLVED Deleted Domain now PHP Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkintenn

Aug 8, 2018
Knoxville, Tn
I had two domains set. One domain had the desk phones and the other had remote phones (using VOIP apps on smart phones). I deleted the "external" domain and now I've realized my inbound routes lost their settings, whenever i try to save changes to an inbound route OR extension I am getting this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[22P02]: Invalid text representation: 7 ERROR: invalid input syntax for uuid: ""LINE 1: ... )values ('ecf654ae-70dc-4578-ac29-c346cba13ae1', '', '1a81e... ^' in /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/database.php:1997Stack trace:#0 /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/database.php(1997): PDO->exec('insert into v_d...')#1 /var/www/fusionpbx/app/destinations/destination_edit.php(571): database->save(Array)#2 {main} thrown in /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/database.php on line 1997

I put a few echo statements and it happens when it's trying to insert into the v_database_transaction table. The insert data looks like it's fine, meaning the values match the table setup. Anyone know what I might have done by deleting a domain with two extensions in it?

tkintenn

Aug 8, 2018
Knoxville, Tn
The errors happened immediately after deleting the domain. I then recreated it, but that didn't help.
after all the digging, deleting the "new" external domain fixed the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.