Diversion Header

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridvan

Feb 19, 2020
Hello,

I am trying to set diversion header for a forwarded call in my outbound route. The problem is even though I set sip_h_Diversion as a random string for test, or a valid Diversion header in that manner, it does not show up in the sip package. Can anybody look if I'm doing something wrong?

I am triyng like this:
2020-05-22 17-55-44 ekran görüntüsü.png

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I don't know where you are putting it but have you tried export instead of set.

Also, make sure to flush cache.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
Added the diversion header to the call-forward-all dialplan in FusionPBX 4.5 a couple months ago. If you have upgraded then delete the dialplan and run App Defaults.

ridvan

Feb 19, 2020
Hi @markjcrane

I also add diversion header to call_forward_all like that:
sip_h_Diversion=somecallerid@somedomain
This didn't work.
1. Is this format is valid?

When i add like that:
sip_h_Diversion=Test

It works.
Between those changes, i restart freeswitch and flush the cache, but the changes take effect delay.
2. Could you explain how you did it?

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Freeswitch will allow you to set a diversion header with an invalid URI prior to the bridge statement. A valid format would look something like this:
sip_h_Diversion=<sip:somecallerid@somedomain>;reason=unavailable

rbetancor

Jul 10, 2020
Added the diversion header to the call-forward-all dialplan in FusionPBX 4.5 a couple months ago. If you have upgraded then delete the dialplan and run App Defaults.

It doesn't work, when a call to an extension, part of a ring group or ivr, have set the call forward to external number, it do the forward, but doesn't set the diversion header.

Only on direct calls to the extension, the diversion header is set.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
Diversion header is needed for some people and for others it creates problems with their VoIP providers. So anywhere that we add it will have to be a way to make it optional rather than hard coded into the code.

rbetancor

Jul 10, 2020
Diversion header is needed for some people and for others it creates problems with their VoIP providers. So anywhere that we add it will have to be a way to make it optional rather than hard coded into the code.

Off course, I'm not talking about making them hard-coded, but optional.

We all know that there is providers out there, that do not honour the SIP standar and did "their things". but the Diversion Headers on FusionPBX should be simple to let them work as optional from the gateway menu, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.