Domain install issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyX90

Nov 5, 2021
Germany
Hi folks,
i have a small issue with my fusionpbx install.
I installed fusionpbx using the official install-script on debian11.
But i changed the default domain_name setting in config.sh to a custom value (e.g. pbx.xxx.com).

I noticed some points:
  • the moh menu was empty and i couldn't choose moh in any dropdowns (solved by uploading some dummy moh and then renamed all categories to match default (global), then the moh menu came up with all preinstalled sounds)
  • some default domain values (eg. Fax-Server) are created in domain context (x.x.x.x - IP-Address) and need to be changed manually in the dialplan afterwards
  • inbound conference dials come for example with conference:25@[IP-ADDRESS]@default+[PIN]+flags{''}. The conference is working but in the web-ui the active conference is allways empty because of the wrong domain
Is there some setting i am missing for the default domain?

Thanks in advance.

AndyX90

Nov 5, 2021
Germany
I did a second install without changing the domain_name setting in config.sh and there are the GUI elements of conferences working.
If someone calls in, the conference is working and calls are visible in active conferences.
On my other install with domain used instead of ip, the conference works also, but active conference stays empty.

EDIT:
Interesting, if i open the webinterface of the domain-installed pbx with ip-address instead of url, the conference is visible, but on click there are no people visible in it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.